Transitioning Service Members
Voyig’s Veteran Services: Career Placement
No matter where — or how —you served, making the transition from military life to a civilian career can be a challenge. At Voyig, many of our team members are veterans who have traveled the same road, and we’re here to help.
Voyig In Your Corner
When you’re ready to make the transition from military to civilian life, Voyig is there to assist you. Our full range of career placement and training services were developed by veterans for veterans — and the companies that hire them.
- We teach you to market yourself to civilian employers, often serving as an “interpreter” to help you translate the skills, experiences, and responsibilities you gained in the military into terms companies can appreciate. We also provide you with resume templates and tools to assist in your transition.
- We connect you with solid career opportunities with companies and employers that value the dependability, can-do mindset, and real-world job skills that veterans offer. All of our opportunities with clients are current open roles.
- Voyig provides employers with the guidance and insights they need to be “veteran friendly” in terms of training, communication, and management styles.
- We offer training programs taught by veterans who have successfully made the transition to civilian life and can help you do the same.
- We present leadership programs geared for veterans, giving you even more skills to thrive and make a difference in your civilian career.
If you’re a veteran looking for a meaningful civilian career, Voyig can help. We place veterans in all positions with mid sized and large organizations across the US. We fill both high level management roles as well as field and skilled trade positions.
For more information, please contact us or apply to any of our open roles.