As an employer, you have a tremendous resource at your fingertips: Military veterans consistently add value to the organizations that hire them in terms of skills, work ethic, loyalty, and dedication. Not only do Veterans provide a market of candidates that organizations have difficulty finding, but there is also a WOTC tax credit to organizations for each hired veteran. This reduces not only your cost per hire but also can help to offset some of your training and onboarding costs.
What Veterans Bring To The Table:
- Fast Learners: Proven ability to quickly learn new skills and concepts.
- Skilled Leaders: Military veterans understand how to manage and achieve goals, and they’re trained to lead by example.
- Can-Do Attitudes: Veterans have a positive mind-set and the tenacity to get things done.
- Team Players: Veterans really get the concept of working together.
And Voyig has the insights, connections, and experience to connect you with the best veteran candidates for your organization.
How Voyig Can Help:
- We’ve Got Military Connections: Our veteran recruitment team are also veterans themselves. We have recruiters that served in combat as well as worked in the transition centers. Our established relationships, consist on some of the highest ranking officers in the military to having relationships with the individual military installations and local career centers.
- We Create Candidate Pipelines: Our veteran recruiting team works closely with all military branches and veteran service organizations to channel veteran talent to your organization. In many cases, we work with military transition centers to engage talent before they have completed their service.
- We Know Where to Look: We focus on the US cities with the highest veteran populations. We can help to place both higher level management positions as well as skilled trade roles. Most organizations focus on the JMO candidates. Voyig has access to JMO candidates as well as can fill field and skilled positions.
- We Represent You: We work on our client’s behalf. Our process will help our client’s branding as a military friendly company. We work with the career centers and military installations on your behalf, not just as Voyig.