Talent on Demand: Delivering Exactly What You Need.
Plenty of companies offer training. Voyig sees talent development as part of your overall human resources strategy – we develop custom training and leadership programs designed to help your company grow in size and value.
We specialize in developing in-depth, carefully planned training programs. Our material is sourced from industry experts with real-world experience. We customize our training program to include skill development and leadership programs developed for your organization and your culture.
Our talent development programs include:
- Management training programs: plan for the longevity of your company by training the most qualified candidates to take over management and leadership training. Put your company in the hands of loyal and highly-equipped members of your team. Our leadership development programs are great for preparing candidates for both current openings or eventual succession.
- Military veteran assimilation: hire veterans, and help them transition smoothly. At Voyig, we know veterans, because many of us are veterans. We have years of experience with the best methods to help military vets assimilate into your corporate culture, and can connect with and encourage them on a personal level.
- Ancillary training: from technology solutions to compliance courses, equip your team with the skills they need to effectively and responsibly bring value to your company. We have the connections to outsource training material for any industry.
Your leadership team has a direct impact on your company’s bottom line: Customer satisfaction. Growth. Employee recruitment and retention. Profits. Even prior to taking charge, training employees to have leadership skills and an ownership mindset can bring great benefits to your business. Small leadership interactions and the application of skills in real-world circumstances build up to have a great effect, and equipping your team to handle these situations can be crucial to long-term success.
The key to developing successful managers and leaders is helping them develop the competencies they need to drive your company’s growth. Voyig can help. We design customized, in-depth management and supervisory programs that teach and reinforce key competencies and leadership strategies.
Presented by former CEOs and COOs of large organizations, our leadership training courses use case studies and discussions to teach valuable skills.
Voyig knows what drives effective leadership development programs and aims to accelerate the growth of leaders. As a result, we aim to produce the highest quality results with a positive impact on the organization.
Voyig leadership programs are available in two formats:
- Group presentation. In the group format, our former C-level executives present real-world examples and lead monthly discussions with small groups of 10 to 20 employees. Session lengths are four to five hours.
- Hybrid. The hybrid option offers all of the benefits of 3 monthly group presentations, plus individual coaching and assessment sessions with the coach every other month.
Voyig develops and implements leadership development programs customized for a wide variety of organizations.
A recent study by John H. “Jack” Zenger (co-founder, Zenger Folkman) found companies with poor leaders (bottom 10%) lost $1.2 million in annual revenue. Those with the best leaders (top 10%) gained $4.5 million in annual profit.
There’s always room to learn and grow! Outside of specialized leadership and military veteran training programs, Voyig also offers ancillary training services on a variety of topics. From technical skills to HR compliance and beyond, Voyig has the experience and connections necessary to succinctly and effectively convey the information your team needs to succeed.
Voyig is always available to help clients present HR-related training sessions on topics such as:
- Team building
- HR Compliance
- Successful Interviewing
We develop and deliver courses designed specifically for our client’s culture and needs, leaving them free to focus on the company’s HR goals. We’re also equipped to offer technical or specialized training in needed areas.